Hanser Publications is always ready to form new partnerships and build strong relationships with bookstores, organizations, and companies. If you have a desire to sell our books on your Web site or in your catalog, please let us know and we will work with you to make it happen. Please click here to view a sample distribution agreement. In this agreement the distributing company forwards orders to Hanser for fulfillment. A distributor may also buy stock and ship from its own warehouse if desired.
For more information or to request a catalog, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our return policy is one year of our invoice date. Cash refund for all prepaid orders returned within 90 days. Credit will be issued for future purchase thereafter.
- Return permission must be requested so that we may issue detailed shipping instructions. Please call 877.751.5052 or 708.587.4113.
- Returns must be accompanied by your packing slip listing quantity, title, author, original invoice number, and invoice date.
- Copies received damaged or in error must be returned within 30 days from the date of invoice. Please notify Hanser Publications upon receipt of damaged item and a call tag will be issued for pick up. A replacement copy will be sent immediately.
- Returns also must be in resalable condition. Books damaged in transit are not the responsibility of the publisher. Please make claim to your carrier.
- We will NOT issue credit for books that are damaged because of price stickers, marks left from price stickers, customer’s name stamp, smudges, stains, ink markings, bent edges/corners, or torn/creased pages. These damaged books will be returned to your store.
Ship books via Pre-Paid UPS to
Hanser Fulfillment Center
c/o Ware-Pak LLC
2427 Bond Street
University Park, IL 60484
Phone: 877.751.5052 or 708.587.4113